PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Name that airline competion
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2003, 03:02
ER2nd.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Name that airline competion

Come on guys an girls....lets have some fun. With the imminent official announcement from QF about their LCC a/c type (gee wizz...I can't wait), I wonder if naming their new venture will also be a part of it - or will that be drawn out for yet more intrigue(?) and another fun, exciting announcement further down the track (oups, that line sounds like someone else talking). To start y'all thinking (although I'd quite like Skimpy to be selected) how about Shaft (in line with the thinking behind their current flagship rego .....EBA). Or "Geoff" (nah...., not really - it ain't three letters like TED. The hosties could be called Dixie Chicks though.) Or "STPO" (Amercian for STOP) and the antithesis to "GO" which we all know went top down/bottoms up. As for a suggestion for a prize to the winning entry, how about two weeks unpaid leave shovelling cement/carrying bricks on some sort of deserted island off the QLD coast. You get the drift......I look forward to reading all your inspirational replies...!