PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 19th Nov 2003, 02:49
Whippersnapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flymate - I'm no cynic, I'm on your side!

PPT & Hamra:

I'm not trying to annoy anyone, just to defend one side of the arguement. I appologise if I appeared aggressive, but what I was getting at was the fact that there a few people who ignore the facts and are spreading malicious rhumour, not just general scuttlebutt, that would suggest they have a vested interest in NOW's failure, and are trying to bring that on by creating a confidence vacuum amongst prospective emplyees, pax and investors. JMC-man is one of the more obvious, but there are others too.

What concerns me is not that these posters make their negative remarks (after all we are all entitled to an opinion and this forum is designed for us to express those opinions and try to change those of others), but the fact that threads seem to be closed down if a NOW employee makes too many positve posts (what would you expect?), as in the threat to FLYMATE, and they get closed down with the final word going to the cynics. That sort of moderating does not seem very "moderate" to me - surely the mods should only close/edit threads for foul or abusive language, or overly defamatory remarks, not for someone's stance on the very subject under debate?