PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar flight making an emergency landing at Mildura
Old 18th Mar 2020, 07:33
Trevor the lover

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Mach

Really???? Mate someone disagrees with your opinion (note no-one got personal, only the ball was played) and you accuse one guy of being "bothered" by you, and you accuse me of being hurt?????? Really. You expressed an opinion about facilities being the most important priority - people disagree and you have no comeback but to say one guy's bothered and another guy's hurt?????? Come on mate - play the ball, counter the opinions.

For you and anyone else with arrogant "jesus I'm the legend" statements like "when you have 25,000 hours heavy jet feel free to give me advice" - counter the argument, counter it all you want, but play the ball and not the man. Jesus, 25,000 hours heavy jet and without an FMS reference getting the aircraft on the ground at Mildura is a huge workload????? Good grief.

Morno - good points - one day the emergency might be point and shoot, other days it may be a more robust process. Without knowing whether a fire in the cargo hold warning is real or false, most likely this case here, point and shoot and stuff Mach Tuck's marshaller, airstairs and pretty little coffee shop.