PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet A319 UK tour
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2003, 00:03
eastern wiseguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Tower....signposted?? just follow the constant stream of ORANGE tails in and you will be fine.(Jet Noise...sound of us making a profit!!)

ALLMCC
I have been involved in this game a lot longer than you.Things change...ask my good buddy Tower what Ferrovial are prepared to do to increase their profits.Be assured though that the future is low cost.....an example(fares correct as of 2200 17th nov expedia.com)

BHD-CLE tomorrow...£804(via LHR with Bmi and AA )
DUB-CLE tomorrow...£392(via ORD with EIN and AA) get a grown up to help you with the decode

Which would YOU choose? NO competition on the BELFAST HEATHROW route has lead to the NI passenger paying dearly and your inane calls for the "city to be allowed to do what it does best" would be the logical extension.

The twin airport policy has stifled growth from this area,and I for one welcome the breath of competition that the AIRLINES lead by Easy have brought to us and I am certain that if they were not there then the "original low cost carrier" in Sydenham would be back to charging an arm and a leg.

As to resufacing the runway...I am confused.You state you are "never there" but yet you are confident enough to opine that the runway state is in some respect "poor" How do you arrive at this?I am genuinely interested to know.Do you fly in there? or do you have "rough runway "(or some other mythical setting) on your Flight Sim 98.

Last edited by Hogg; 25th Nov 2003 at 00:22.