PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 17th Mar 2020, 12:45
Pal33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
‘Me me me to only complain later’ yes this exactly what Sunji did and why I told him his attitude is toxic.

Its free to apply. So where would I be spending money? Also if you pay for the online assessment it means they are interested in your application, so already you have won which in my eyes is well worth €55 if you pass, even if the interview isnt for a year.

when you didnt get a job for 6 years, I am sure you didn't wait 6 years to apply until things picked up again. Likely that you applied to everything and anything even though you may have stood little chance of being employed considering the situation.

FYI I was made redundant last week by my airline, so I am well aware of what is going on in the industry.
My point was dont be discouraged of applying, as simply you have nothing to lose and your application is in there for when recruitment DOES pick up again! Not sure why anyone would think or encourage otherwise regardless of the situation. The cadet program is the only FD position they have open on their website.

And on that note that is me out of this topic as I am finished sharing my opinion.

Last edited by Pal33; 17th Mar 2020 at 13:38.