PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 16th Mar 2020, 12:39
Sir Niall Dementia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pittsextra

What is almost laughable able if it weren’t so serious is the outrage from guys like SND.
Once again Pitts you hit your keyboard in ignorance. I’ve been fighting against illegal public transport for years. Well before this case I was subject to some serious threats from some dodgy operators, as have others on this thread been. If you think my outrage is laughable I invite you to my office to take a look at the standards we are required to keep up and the oversight we are subject to.

The biggest problem in stopping this practice is the level of evidence required by the regulator before they’ll take action on a report. It is as frustrating as the illegal practice. Unless someone from the regulator is a witness, or as in this case there’s a tragic outcome a prosecution is almost impossible. While it all may quieten down for a while the Henderson’s of this world will be back, other lives will be risked, all to save a few quid.

SND