PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 14th Mar 2020, 21:27
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Need assistance to make a video

I have decided to make a video.

I am absolutely convinced that the senior executive within CASA have absolutely no good intent, and will not try and resolve this matter. It is a complicated matter and requires wading through a lot of documentation. The best way forward is to make a 15 minute video.

If anyone has a friend or relative in Melbourne that would be able to assist me with the production, could you please get them to establish contact with me via email [email protected]

I anticipate it will go for 15 minutes. It will predominantly be making a presentation, but i want to embed documents, pictures of Aleck, Martin, Crawford, Carmody etcin the video.

I am prepared to pay $1000 for the filming and required editing. Rather than approach a commercial organisation, i would like to benefit someone via pprune. I have the script and documents ready, and would like to put it together in approximately two weeks. As i am about to start work this week as a water meter reader, it would have to happen on a Saturday or Sunday.

Once finalised i will use it to submit to the Deputy PM, submit to the Senate inquiry, media outlets and post via youtube, where i will promote it. I will call on AOPA to make it available via their website to also make it available.

Quite simply, i am not going away, and will ensure that i gain greater attention to the toxic culture that exists within CASA and brings so much harm to businesses in the GA sector.

So, if you have a friend or relative with the appropriate skills (possibly a Uni student after a bit of an earn), please get them to establish contact.

It will provide an easier to understand overview of the issues facing me and in fact the entire GA industry.

I do want to have a fairly polished presentation, so ideally someone with some expertise in the area.

Cheers all, regards. Glen