View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2020, 19:50
Chally604

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down MCCpilotlog CrewLounge AERO Suite

Hi all,

same on my side.
Lifetime license. It got useless now.

I am frustrated since mcc pilot log ( mccpilotlog ) never worked properly for me. Neither the straight software nor the IOS Apps.

Especially the synch was rubish.
Support wasn't too helpful either.

Did I mention the Mac version already? Lol....

One day you simply give up and take that thing as it is. You install a bloody Bootcamp Partition on your holy mac, just to run that buggy piece of software.
I was never able to use the mobile phone and the other fancy synching tools that I actually wanted to use.

Unfortunately, plenty of providers market free software or whatever setup they use to drag you on board.
At the end they are mostly way too expensive.
Especially when you don't do 5 legs a day.

I feel urged to plant the keywords " CrewLounge AERO Suite " here as well.
Since they forced me to switch software. After all this brilliant service that I encountered, I decided to go back to paper or use a different provider that I would trust a little more.
Therefore I require the backup data file. I have it, unluckily its password protected.
So I cant unzip it and import it somewhere else.

I have been asking support 3 times now to provide the password or to unlock the file.
Nothing happened. They simply don't reply anymore.

I can only warn anybody. Support and concept of mccpilotlog as well as CrewLounge AERO Suite annoyed me big time. And I really can take a lot!
Finally, I will print all these pages, buy myself a nice paper version and am a little less reliant on providers again. Kinda feels better.

Drop me a PM if you require the screenshots.

Cheers