PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Redundancies- would you take it
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2020, 16:38
Scoreboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Screw all this bs... its a bunch of wannabe shiny jet pilots want left seat but no insurance company would let it happen against the company knowing they will hit a hill if they do....jesus noone reads the freaking airbus flyer and watch the amount of idiot new tc’s writing in to cover their messes and realize just how screwed up they were? How many have written in in their screwups not activating approach, or go thru loc, or cant even do a capture from above thats been written up for 20 plus years....., or a Captain is unaware that his relief commander or so has been hand flying for hours at altitude..Or arming the emergency descent......if pax only knew and understood,

I facepalm every week or so when i read that drivel from GD and how could he write that to paper revealing the dimwits that are now captains ....what the f are you thinking writing down the incompetence thats occurring....this isn't i made mistake...its worse ....just plain dumb GA **** we learnt before 1000 hours... but we call it OLR now......or what we called in our day .....” a beer in the ****ng bar story”

go ahead , offer redundancies,.....personally shove the trash that doesn’t know ****.....like the SO who fluffs the captains pillow on 777, whose tinder profile is now the laughing stock of the pilot and cabin crew community...yeah mate “ i am more flexible in my 60s than you”

as for A scale there is probably less than 150 pilots here who are.....its B scale.....which is half of ******* A scale renumeration

does even any D scale know how much A scale was ever paid and know how much they have been screwed in their following years? Cause a plane ticket aint got cheaper in 20 plus years... but your sure paid less...

last in first out ...welcome to contract...