View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2020, 07:51
  #95 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 30
Yeah we're facing existential threats to the industry right now. I've just been offered an interview date as well, but I can't head to Madrid because of the risk of flights being cancelled. I think it's still worth going through with the interview for the experience at least, but I'll postpone any start date until autumn or onwards so we know exactly where the market is at before making any payments.
dobby88 is offline