PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 18th Nov 2003, 15:22
FLYMATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said, Hamrah, I do despair at the cynics. I cannot understand the negativity of some of these people who wish NOW to fail. They should by now realise that we are not going to go away, and that NOW will not launch until they are ready. If only they could be at some of the meetings the CEO attends. The most difficult one must have been where he had to stand infront of over 50 people to say we were once again delayed.

He stood proud with conviction and we saw his disappointment but also his realism. I have entrusted my future career in Lars Wellinder, and in return he has my confidence. I don't know the whole picture and I am within the company. Those outside are hardly in the position to dictate what happens, so I wish they would concede that NOW has not in effect turned into Mama Air, or any of those to which they are compared. NOW once airborne will be a force to be reckoned with up to 20 aircraft by 2006 and bases all over Europe as we are a European company not just a domestic player.So I invite the cynics to at least concede that NOW will fly, and NOW will be successful.