PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOT Polish Airlines hiring
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2020, 17:48
Daddy Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The above mentioned is feedback from pilots to me that have attended LOT interviews. One very close friend and the others I happen to know thru other pilots. They simply gave me feedback and the common trend was a very rude arrogant approach during the interview. Maybe it is a technique to see how you handle it but nevertheless it is stupid and pointless.

That feedback has come from at least 8 - 10 separate pilots, too many to be some kind of coincidence. That is why I say hopefully the interview process has improved and they take it more seriously now. I have heard recruitment agents give the same feedback from pilots they sent along so Im pretty sure the information is accurate.

This is not a dig at the Polish people, just a mention of how the interview process has gone for quite a few I spoke to. I guess the only way to find out is go along yourself and experience it then report back. Anyway the underlying trend I have notices besides the bad feedback is that nobody I have spoken to has come back and said what a fantastic experience it has been.