PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 11th Mar 2020, 02:39
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Pargaraph

Cheers Parargraph,

Im feeling pretty energised i must say. A 4PM meeting with the lawyer today again, and spent a couple of hours there yesterday. Feeling quite comfortable that CASA will end up with a bit of a bloody nose, i really am.

Also got my website up now glenwithten.com.au Ive got my hands pretty full with the legal stuff today, and after 6 months unemployment just got a job as a water meter reader. Not real glamorous but the start of rebuilding my life.

Regarding the website, its only a rough draft at the moment, and i do plan on spending every available moment of the next two years making sure i get a look in. Its probably Australias most marginal seat, with Gladys Liu as the current incumbent. Repeated calls to her over 6 months were completely ignored. She only holds it by 1000 votes, and has showed very little "good intent".

Over the weekend, i will put some work into it, and beef up the aviation component.

Once agin thanks to all. I truly got pushed into a very dark place at one stage, and really cant convey how important pprune and auntypru have been in dragging me out.

Cheers all.