PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 11th Mar 2020, 00:43
roscoe1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nobody said we know all.
Most of the oceans are not the "deepest parts". I might mention I have an MSc. Degree in biological oceanography. I've been on scientific cruises on Canadian CG CGS Hudson multiple times in the North Atlantic. We know a heck of a lot about pelagic life in the oceans, especially in those zones that receieve sunlight. I came to helicopters late in life.

Moon, convective heating, tides, yeah we know a lot about that too. We do a pretty good job of weather forecasting in my book. No earth science is as exact as you are insisting it be.

Where is Al Gore? He has written 4 books since 2006, has an active Facebook page and heads the Climate Reality Project. At his age of 72 I could only hope to be as activist and active. He isn't in your world because you didn't look for him.

10 or 12 years....what is that about and where did it come from? There were climate experts warning us to what is likley to happen 40 years ago. You can't deny the melting ice caps at rates way beyond what people 10 or 12 years ago thought we'd see.

Enjoy the moonlight, it'll be there for thousands of years but the beach front property won't be where it is now.