PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 11th Mar 2020, 00:04
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
Roscoe,

The Sun and the Earth are bound together thus to understand the either one must understand the other.

The Earth's Seas are a pretty big and complex bit of water and life forms.

Are you going to try to tell us that Man has these Oceans all figured out....we don't even know what we don't know about the extent of life forms in the oceans.

We probably know more about the surface of the Moon than we do the bottom of the deepest parts of the Earth's Seas.

After all we can ponder the Moon....like last night for instance as it shined so bright and clear.

It is cloudy today and I KNOW the Moon is still out there because of the Tide Levels in front of my house....that can only be estimated because of the Wind Effect from water being pushed or pulled from the Bay. Uneven heating of the Earth causes the Wind....right?

How you you measure that effect?

You just keep thinking Man has it all figured out....see how that works for you.

By the way....where is Al Gore....off enjoying his Millions from Carbon Offsets or something?

I hope he invested well as if he is still ticking.....so is the Earth despite his dire forecasts in the past when he gave us...what was it ....Ten or Twelve Years?