PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 10th Mar 2020, 22:06
roscoe1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Understanding Planet Earth is not the same as understanding the universe. We've been studying the oceans and atmosphere for centuries. We put measurement probes adrift in both media. We use remote sensing from space to make incredibly accurate and precise measurements. We can even do regression analysis that lets you plug in as many variables as you wish into the mathmatical model you dismiss because you haven't seen it, that results in numerical proof of the weight each factor carries to get us where we are. The sad part is you want it in a trifold brochure that has bold face bullet points that somehow you think you would understand ( I know I wouldn't) to appear before you say ah ha. The models are, in fact, out there and that is wy 95% of climate experts believe we are pushing this phenomenon. You try to diminish expertise by putting it in quotes. I guess you don't believe in expertise either. Once again, how am I part of a cult and what is my motivation? I know the oil companies and coal industry have a powerful reason to get folks to believe we aren't the cause of global warming. I guess there is also this big university and government agency cult thing, kind of like the deep state, eh.