PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA pilots worried about employment 2021
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2020, 18:42
Berealgetreal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Flame me please.

‘VA Pilots worried about employment’ but you still see APUs running needlessly with nobody on board, ground power connected on low temperature days. Can’t be that worried, must leave all the lights on at home as well.

Time for a reality check. Time to get over past, present and future injustices before its too late. Hands up who feels like doing another interview or going to the Middle East?

Lead by example, turn up on time, wear the uniform with pride, engage with the customer where you can and if you can save a dollar why not?

It’s not about being a company man or even saving the company it’s about being professional, doing what’s right and ultimately keeping your job. Let others hold the low standards.

Yep, I’m as pissed off as the next bloke about the rostering, farming out of work, poor decisions, waste and career destruction but I’ll be more pissed off when it closes and I’m trying to get a job, sell the house and pull the kids out of school to head overseas.

Here’s another hot tip: if you hate it that much go and do something else.

By the way, Covid-19 isn’t SARS, it’s not the flu it might go away, it might not. News.com and channel 7 news are not good sources for information FYI.

(I’m neither management nor a min fuel guy!)

Last edited by Berealgetreal; 9th Mar 2020 at 19:04.