PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Islands
Thread: Blue Islands
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2020, 22:43
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kcockayne
What on earth makes you say that ? I bare ,nor have I ever done, no I’ll will towards BEE whatsoever. I merely commented on the fact that EZY moving in on the Manchester - Jersey route made me expect that BEE would not be able to compete; & that I would have expected them to have to abandon it , that’s all. Now they have; & not necessarily because they could not compete with EZY. I have professional & personal relationships with BEE that go right back to the days of Intra Airways. I have never had any issues with them whatsoever. I simply comment on situations as I see them. I am in no way gloating over the situation. I am deeply saddened that you have taken such comments to indicate that I bore them any kind of malice. Please enlighten me as to where you get your inspiration for your comment.
To be fair, I also read your comment as distasteful whether you meant it that way or not.

“ I have been waiting for BEE to pull off the route. Now, they have ! “

Not that you need me to clarify but BE didn’t pull
off the route, they went out of business. Two very different things. Pulling off a route is a voluntary decision, closing the business down wasn’t.