PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 8th Mar 2020, 06:19
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Lead Balloon and Rojam

Thankyou. I am developing something now, should have ready to post tomorrow morning, that should fit in perfectly. Very grateful. Thankyou.

Basically, CASA made me attend to over 600 points that i attended to. Each of those was assessed by CASA personnel, and approved and audited. Then after 18 months and without warning they completely reversed their "opinion", and placed restrictions on the business. There was no documentation issued that i could appeal. Much more, but please standby and i will get on to it ASAP. Your feedback is appreciated. Keen to drop this right in the lap of Aleck and Crawford and watch them squirm and lie as they try to cover their arses. I will be copying Minister Mc Cormack in and awaiting his response.

Still awaiting the Ombudsmans investigation (expected shortly) about Mc Heyzers direction that my position was untenable with my employer based on the comments i was making publicly, and preparing a submission for the Senate inquiry, and finishing touches almost done on my website to run as an independent against Gladys Liu in Australias most marginal seat.

Pumped! Pissed off and ready to go down swinging. Also got media following now.

Hopefully this leads to Martin, Crawford, Aleck and Mc Heyzer being fully exposed, so no-one in industry ever has to endure these criminals again. Their families must be very proud of their good work contributing to aviation safety and encouraging Australian owned businesses. They must have each been bullied at school i suggest