PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2020, 12:36
air pig

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by POBJOY
Air Pig The disposal process seems to have been 'infected' to the same degree as the original chaos that brought us to having to dispose of the fleet in the first place.
The RAF have been guilty of using the process to keep the cabal system going thereby trying to prove that the fleet needed a complete makeover to fly again, blatantly untrue as is was.
Of course they did not have to convince a panel of impartial or tech observers that this was the best option as it was not part of the process. Interestingly Aerobility did not want ALL the airframes, but seem to have been used as a convenient 'buffer' to extract the machines from the system and let them drift back into the 'business sector'. As alluded this is probably as big a scandal as the original debacle that started it all.
Worse still McCafferty is on her way soon, useless woman and the previous one wasn't much better. With the contraction of the RAF over the past years the talent pool is very much diminished to recruit from. Any senior officer worth their salt will have a post retiremt job if they want it well lined up. that leaves ????

There are some posters on Air Cadet Central posting about this debacle but are having to go through FOIs, and are involving MPs and peers. I suspect as I have found in the past, they will be 'snowed' out by as I say lies obfuscation and deceit. The letter they sent to my MP was just a cut and paste job as evidenced by the FOI documents I had. I found the AOC and one of her RCs, unreilable and untruthful in their acts and omissions and that extended down to unit level.