PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 17th Nov 2003, 21:15
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do indeed see where you're going with your logic Whippersnapper and I'm a little puzzled.

As far as I know I've been the person deleting or editing posts on the subject of Now. I don't work for any airline and if you scroll back in this saga you'll find a post by me extolling one aspect of the setup in, unnaturally for me, positive terms.

The posts I've worked on this and other threads were repeated gushing advertorials from individuals in the UK and Spain. When barred they reregistered to post them again repeatedly. I think you'll understand that this is something we'd far rather the founders of the company paid for - just like your wages. I even suggested some simple and very effective copy

Additionally, I think you'll find said 737 management pilot fully supported my little notion in writing. How the hell is that knocking a startup? In a time when zero quality of life is the foremost subject for shorthaul pilots it's the most effective free ad you've ever had!!

Incidently I barred 3 registrations from easyLand computers last month while they were trying to plug their latest recruitment for free. Their posts were deleted. There's equality and consistency in my jackbooting..........

If anyone contributing to this thread or any other concerning NOW has had any substantive point, rather than an ad, contact url or beer goggled outburst, edited or deleted please speak up now and reiterate what you wanted to say.

Regards
Rob Lloyd

Last edited by PPRuNe Towers; 18th Nov 2003 at 00:23.