PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MYT
Thread: MYT
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2003, 20:37
Prince Of Darkness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With respect, spy, debt is debt; it has to be repaid at sometime.

The two that "did a runner" from the TC Group board HAD TO, before they were removed, so, possibly their management skills and "leadership" left a little to be desired.

And to LIMA OR ALPHA JUNK: The UK arm of TC is only in profit now because of the large write-off's that have been absorbed elswhere in the TC Group. Unfortunately for TC, there is no money left in the kitty to do the same for the German operation. And, as "Cash Flow is King", methinks that TC will sell the parts that they can get the best price for.

The Inclusive Tour business Europe-wide is in the trough-part of the 3-to-5 year cycle that affects our industry. One just has to look around at most operators woes.
The survivors will be those who have taken their heads out of the sand, not those that still have their heads buried in the sand, and that applies to the workforce as much as the management.
Those terms and conditions that we, as employees have gained, will rapidly be erroded to pay for all-round mis-management, corruption and general economic malaise.

Oh, dear; I seem to have used the "C" word!

Good luck to all of us, I wish no ill of anyone. Just security and good health for us all.
Sadly, all the uncertainty in my company is now affecting the health of my family.

PS. One other question. How many TC/Condor B757's are parked-up, now?

Last edited by Prince Of Darkness; 17th Nov 2003 at 20:56.