PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C130 down NE Cooma
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2020, 22:41
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Connedrod
so lets just ask you a question here.
Have you done work for a client for use for the nsw rfs.
ill take the privilege to say know you have not so as such you have absolutely know idea what you are taking about.
the nsw is acting above federal law in regrads to aviation. The usual clown i see has made a mention as well but he also has not had any dealings with the rfs.
this accident is going to high light the goings on within the organization, and as yet i dont believe they have an aoc or any other approvals as yet with casa. When tthey get the black birds up and running they will have to unless they use so meone others aoc.
i find it strange that pople that have had no dealings in any shape or from can make statements on here to say what is what. The what is what is true out side the nsw rfs. I find it hard for you to understand they are a law within themselves.
They maintain a communist standing over the contractors flying for them, any wonder why they dont say anything when it could cost them so much if they not used.
head shaking.
Coulson does have their own CASA AOC, at least for the helicopter side of things. Not sure if they added fixed wing functions to that or not.

They bid their own contracts and not under a discreet AOC under the umbrella of another Australian operators AOC. Once again, that’s for the helicopter side of things, can’t speak for their fixed wing arm.

Last edited by havick; 3rd Mar 2020 at 05:04.