PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Posts about the AH&N 24 hour rule
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2020, 21:26
Auxtank

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Senior Pilot
Harry Wayfarers you seem to have a different recollection of events to those in our records. Not one of your posts is deleted within this forum: all remain online for all (including you) to see.

Moderators have far better things to do than 'come chasing after you'. You are quite correct that this restriction was to contain the few members who spoiled the threads for others, despite being advised on many occasions: we may well remove them and the reason for the restrictions, but time will tell. It tends to be the same members who choose 'not to understand' and make life difficult for others.

As for nonsensical comments about not posting here within 24 hours, feel free to obey your own rules: they aren't those of this Forum.
I for one, have not been here for long - I do enjoy the challenges - I have yet to witness anyone from > UTC +/- 3 HRS complaining that the Challenge/ Response is unfair in terms of the Time Zone difference.
Perhaps SeniorPilot could ellaborate on the evidence of his assertions and, following Harry's comments assert that they are credible and relevant.
I ask, as ever, only for information.

Auxtank.

Last edited by Auxtank; 2nd Mar 2020 at 21:56.