PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Posts about the AH&N 24 hour rule
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2020, 04:22
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Senior Pilot
Much the same as a few years ago: whilst this is entertaining to those involved your spotters threads are turning into a parlour game with only a few participants.

Up to all of you to share with other PPRuNers or face the chop. I expect to see at least 24 hours between new entries to give those outside the UK the chance to feel part of this forum; the same applies to the other two spotters threads.
I'm confused ... Once in a blue moon do I post in the 'Which Aerodrome' thread or any other, quote, 'spotter' threads, just recently I posted a WA observataion that others paid me credit for them successfully guessing it right as if they were giving me the house, not to spoil their enjoyment I posted to tell them to carry on without me only to receive a scolding from a mod regarding the 24 hour rule.

That is two posts in that thread during 2020 and I am one of those outside the UK to be given the chance to feel part of the forum yet in trying to feel part of the forum I found myself scolded and my post removed!