PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 17th Nov 2003, 16:36
Whippersnapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, here we go again.

JMC-man would appear to feel threatened by NOW, suggesting he may be in a similar sector to us. He also always appears to get the last word (and most acidic) before a thread is closed, but not removed. Other people's comments may be edited by mods, but not JMC-man's. We know of a certain 737 management pilot who is a mod on this site... see where I'm going with this?

The simple point is that we have suffered a delay caused by EZY's late and poor ac return. Original speculation was that this may have been an attempt at commercial sabotage, but incompetence is more likely. This is playing into NOW's hands though, as EZY are having to spend a ot more on tha ac to return them, and are paying compensation for the hold up. Furthermore, NOW has delayed its'schedule launch to a time where sales pick up, with reduced time pressure to complete training and advertising.

I, and the other first batch pilots, have seen the full commercial website, including the booking system and routes. It's all there, ready to go. The first ac will be ready imminently, with the second not too long away.

Ezy have just rented several rooms on the same floor in Halcyon House. I'm sure they are listening and watching closely. If EZY appear concerned about NOW, then how can we lack credibility?

Answers on a postcard to JMC-man.