PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French passenger announcements
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2020, 14:32
Montcalm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bienvenue :

From the flight-deck, welcome aboard flight UA00 with service to _____

My name is _____, I’ll be your Captain and I am joined by First Officer _____.

In the cabin we have _____. _____ there for your comfort but primarily for your safety. Please pay attention to her briefings and announcements.

Our planned flight time is _____. We are expecting a mostly smooth flight, however if we do experience some turbulence and have to turn on seatbelt sign, please understand it’s for your safety.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your flight more enjoyable. Once again, on behalf of UA and our New York based crew, welcome aboard.

Croisière :

We've reached our cruising altitude of 37000ft, we'll now turn the seatbelt sign off. Turbulence can happen at any time, so please keep your seatbelt fasten while seated, just like we do it here in the cockpit.

Or :

Please regain your seats and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you.

Descente :

Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent towards _____, we should be on the ground in approximately _____ minutes. At this time please prepare for arrival, regain your seat and fasten your seatbelt.

From my crew and myself, it’s been a pleasure to have you on board and we hope to see you again on a UA flight.