PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accident Near Mangalore Airport - Possibly 2 Aircraft down
Old 27th Feb 2020, 23:46
iron_jayeh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hoosten if all you've read is that nobody wants to pay for it then you need to step away. It means you're not tuning clearly and missing points.

Here's my take. I'm RA pilot. I don't want mowancta to deal with, and I include E because there's requirements for that airspace I don't always meet. So I also have an agenda. Same as every living person.

So if the pilots were given traffic and one or both of them ignored it and didn't communicate with the other pilot, whos fault is it? Wouldn't the easiest thing be to say hey maybe someone made a mistake and we learn grin it and move on? I know that doesn't fit you're agenda so you'll just ignore me and move on but I've had my say.

Sonething I've noticed in a lot of fatal accidents is that no-one wants to blame the pilots. It's sad, they're good people and just made a couple of mistakes and don't deserve this but it happened (I can give two examples right now). They always want some external blame to cope with their grief.