PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accident Near Mangalore Airport - Possibly 2 Aircraft down
Old 27th Feb 2020, 14:36
Hoosten

Received 72 Likes on 23 Posts
And there's nothing like a brainwashed Australian ATC posturing and presenting his/her expert opinions, fresh out of the academy, fresh from the 'you are the best ATC's in the world' 'that costs money, nobody wants to pay' 'you control 11% of the earths surface' (wow-wee!)

You can't stand the fact that you control very little air traffic (in movements), that somebody else does it better than you and your global relevance is insignificant when it comes to ATC. I don't see any ANSP taking advice from you on any airspace matters. (Apart from poor South Pacific nations that can afford 0$ advice) You are isolated in your own little backyard, geographically isolated enough to be able to bull**** your domestic 'customers' that 'this is the best system money can buy'

Come one, come all, I could not care in the slightest that you 'don't know who I am.' Put your arguments forward, try an argument without 'but no one wants to pay'

I'd like to read that argument, but none of you user pays apologists has been able to move past that, not one of you.

How many of you experts have used that particular block of airspace?