PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 27th Feb 2020, 07:41
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Lots more to come

Havick, there is a lot more to come, trust me. There will be 15 complaints submitted in total, one a day. Ive been dealing with these fiends for over twelve months now. It is a disgusting coverup extending all the way to the Chairman of the Board, Mr Anthony Mathews. I intend to include the Deputy Prime Minister in on every complaint. If he chooses not to intervene, he will be complicit as well. I now know that i have the media following and this will be exposed. This is an organisation with absolutely no ethics at the highest level. The organisation contains so many capable, professional and well intentioned people, but the leadership is dangerous and disgusting.

It will be interesting to see the results of the Industry Complaints Commissioner. A difficult position to be in, when you are on the CASA payroll.

Its too late for me and my family. The purpose is to encourage government intervention to ensure no other small business owner is subjected to the conduct exhibited by Dr Aleck and Graeme Crawford. To iniate a change of the CASA board, and have Mr Carmodys capability as a CEO exposed.

That just got me off a few Christmas card lists.

Next will be an appeal to the National Party as a whole and a direct appeal to the Prime Minister with well supported evidence