PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 26th Feb 2020, 15:04
keenanj01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I applied with my Training Request in August last year and uploaded my final document's to the CAE portal in September. I never received any emails stating my application was under review. The only email I received stated that my application had been received in August. Not heard a thing until 2 weeks ago when I was emailed by CAE about a document that either wasn't there or didn't meet the requirements (said document was definitely uploaded in September, it was the last one I added to the portal). I re-submitted said document the day after and emailed as per the instructions to say that I had done what was stated in the email.

2 weeks has now passed and I haven't heard anything from CAE, but now I read on here that people who have applied recently through CAE have already been offered online assessments and those that have applied through Ryanair have already been emailed to say their applications are under review, I have tried emailing CAE and now i'm in the process of trying to speak to someone on the phone, but I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't start an application with Ryanair as it states "Applicants who have already applied for the programme do not have to re-apply. You will either still be processed by the CAE Recruitment team, or your contact details will be transferred to the airline."

I completed an APS/MCC at Simtech so i don't believe it is because I do not posses an APS certificate.

I just wondered if anyone else on here had had a similar experience or had any suggestions, not exactly up to my knees in job offers right now!

Cheers