PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling 2019
Thread: Vueling 2019
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2020, 19:01
ExLunaScientia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for you answer, banana Joe.

Regarding the ATPL, i did mine in 2018-2019, but due to the work, moving to other city etc i didn't kept it fresh, so basically i should start almost from 0 (not really, but you know, if i should now do a test, probably i will not succeed).
If i may ask you, could you explain us a little bit more about how was the theory? Which subjects they asked more about? I would like to focus on what really matters in an assessment and avoid the non-really-necessary-to-memorize-again..as far as i know, Vueling assessments are pretty similar to other major airlines and could be great if someone who succeed recently could give us as much info as possible.
I started this week with Op.Proc. and (as example), i don't know if i need to know how many fire extinguishers a plane must carry on regarding it's pax capability..from my ignorance on assessments, those kind of knowledges are necessary to pass EASA ATPL exams but i don't know what an airline is looking for... sure you get the point what i mean.
For now, i will keep working on my IFR rating. Fortunatelly, i have already a pilot job in aerial work and i can keep my logbook growing even if it's little by little, but you never know what can happend in the future.
And regarding the language in this forum, to me is fine Spanish or English even if my english it's not fluent enough. I understand it's "Spanish forum" but still i appreciate politness and the kind answers.

regards to everyone!