PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA pilots worried about employment 2021
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2020, 07:13
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by t_cas
Paragraph.

I have just had a peruse over some of your posts.

I perceive a highly negative perspective on just about everything you partake in.

I do hope you can see some light for the many who will potentially be the collateral damage to your negative emotion.

Have a great day.
Nevertheless he is absolutely correct.
The company is a bloody joke. Could not run a tart shop as the old saying goes.
Years of losses and stupid decisions, hounding and weeding out anyone with any knowledge of the industry or talent and a factory for weasel words and BS.
The only thing that's tragic is the potential loss of jobs if it goes under but those who were the architect will skip off to their next disaster and never pay the price.
When the best defense someone can come up with after now nearly a decade of uncontrolled spending and continual losses with no end in sight, some of it on projects that are dropped half way through, is that it is 'net cash-flow positive' then it's just pathetic.
If they wanted the company to work better and be run better, they should turn it upside down and give it a shake... let the people at the bottom run the thing and those at the top can check people in and load the aeroplanes... oh wait, no, that wouldn't work because no one would ever get checked in and no aeroplane would ever get loaded... or they'd contract the check in, etc. out to Alliance or someone.
I hoped the new guy could sort it out but I fear it's just more of the same...