PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Feb 2020, 22:38
737driverUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info. Yea i actually went through a RECURRENT PC about few weeks ago so I have that fresh PC and what I was tested on for sure that I will take with me. As far as the logbook, like I said in the USA in the last two airlines I have flown for, the airliens done stamp or validate logbooks. At the most what they can provide is the block time history for the last 3 months of the flights I operated which includes the tail number, flight origin.destination and out/off times. At least in my company thats all they can provide as I asked them already. In the letter for the interview invite, it does say they PREFER to have the logbook stamped but there is no requirement listed. As far as the PRIA, yes its good to have that but PRIA is only for the US Air carriers and my friends who are flying for Qatar or any other ME carrier never took their PRIA file. And yes I already have my attire selected which emulates the QR Airways color. Thank you. and good luck to you too.