PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Techtation
Thread: Techtation
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2020, 16:47
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jan Olieslagers
Yes, sure. It all depends on selecting the right App on your I-thingy, and everything will be ok.
Lol! By "App" I mean "ATC Approach Service" as you probably realised ... but, actually, nail, head of, well hit JO! In the case I mentioned, it was a rather dischuffed ATCO sat in the App Controllers position who provided the suggestions as to "where they should go"! He was quite polite and helpful about it all, once they'd taken the hint that he was, in their eyes, "probably right after all"!

Continuing your thought about Apps, even tapping the right stuff into the right App (not the ATC Approach Service variety) on your I-thingy! And then checking what your App is telling you to do is actually what you want to do/are legally able to do! A340, PA-28 .. makes no difference .. apart from the size of the potential bang!

And PD, I'd forgotten that USN clip. I've often wondered if that was a true tale, or at least, what prompted it. Don't think the RN have done quite that ... but they have found, on several occasions, submerged rocks/sea mounts can be a tad unforgiving!

Thinks - quite enough "Apps" for one post! H 'n' H