PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Feb 2020, 03:42
737driverUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ,

I received my travel itinerary for the Type Rated Boeing FO position interview in Doha. I have emailed flight deck recruitment on this but would like to get input from some of my friends here who might have experienced this. One of the documents they request we bring to the interview is the last three pages of logbook signed and stamped. I am from the USA and here logbooks are signed by pilots and thats it, there is no authority or no airline management that would stamp ones logbook. And secondly, the other info they have requested, is the total number of hours flown in your current company and record of that, my company doesnt keep that record but they have just started keeping records of time just in the last 3 months and we get copies of our monthly block time/hours, would the last few months of those sheets be accepted in replacement of the total hours info. Appreciate any info on this.