PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 20th Feb 2020, 16:18
Breedapart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Industry dont count

No wonder you are where you are Glenn the regulator has lost site of their role. Dont apply for anything with CASA no one is home, its pointless, cant get answers. Takes months just to get a simple application moving. Rumour is that there is next to no staff left after a mass exodus, something has definitely changed. I haven't read all of your thread here Glenn but enough to get the gist. I don't do the Pprune thing normally but my own dealings with our regulator of late and listening to my industry colleagues it is impossible not to say something as it is proven that the current management simply dont listen. They aren't interested, it's like we dont count, at least in the Melbourne office. From my recent dealings the local area manager is a goose and reading your experience rings true with the arrogance we have to deal with here now. The word out there is that this person is now known as the xmas clown, not sure what the story is but sounds about right. The way it is now none of us will exist in the future. I've always had a good relationship with the regulator but in recent times it's fallen in a heap and feeling the need to resort to here is frustration and desperation. Everyone is having the same problems but most fear retaliation from the regulator if they speak out. Where is the CASA board, have they got any idea what is going on. We have never had such an ineffective board, has anyone got their finger on the pulse Just rewind CASA back a year or two at least then you could get some sense now its completely useless. Someone do something before we all fold.