PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Laudamotion
Thread: Laudamotion
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2020, 19:21
zerograv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BoeingLudo737
Well you work for a bankrupt company that drains taxpayer's money so I suppose you really shouldn't have anything to say
I'm under the impression that BrianAir likes to demand subsidies from local, or regional, governments in order to fly to, or setup camp (base), at some destinations.

My (certainly wrong) impression goes as far as that Brian, under the excuse that they will be greatly improving the local economy by flying there, or being present there, will demand all sorts of tax rebates, and subsidies, in order to accept being present locally.

Again, it most be my wrongly impression, that they will only be at some locations if they able to get some sort of unfair advantage in order to undermine local competition.

Naturally any subsidies or tax rebates will have to be done under some sort of "creative" accounting, so as to avoid what happened in France in the past, in which a regional airport as asked by the court to demand a refund of the subsidies that they had provided to BrianAir.

Therefore, which is the company that milks more the system ? BrianAir or sonicbum's company (whoever that happens to be) ?