PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Expect a phone call
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2020, 04:52
stevieboy330

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Frogman1484
Stevieboy, I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on here. During the 49ers I remember guys standing up in the AOA focus meeting shouting "if they are going to fire someone let that me"!!!, these same individuals after they were fired, were the first people to run to the AOA membership asking for financial support as they did not realise at the time what it meant getting fired and losing their job, when no other airline were hiring!
Now, if you truly mean what you wrote, I would recommend that you give your three months notice and leave, because why would you want to subject yourself to working in a company that you hate so much, where you would prefer everyone lose their job!
You know what Frogman, you are right!!. Point well taken, Im not crediting you with "showing me the way" or anything but you are spot on !
Like many I have had enough & I should be directing my energy at finding a job I will enjoy more. That's what I'm going to try & do.
This will be my last post on the Fragrant Harbour, Adios & best of luck to all in HK.