PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 15th Feb 2020, 21:27
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwinAisle
In fairness to the guys at Avatar, there is a HELL of a lot more intelligence and thought gone into this than ever went in to the lunacy that is AIA. I would suggest the 748 is the wrong aircraft, but there is some reasonable meat in there. And at least the business plan doesn't mention People Express, Pan Am, Transcontinental and Western Air and The Grace L. Ferguson Airline (And Storm Door Co.)

Personally - I'd keep this thread for the madness and psychosis that is AIA. Rumours of his demise are greatly exaggerated I fear.....

TA
Indeed, there's some interesting regulatory dates coming up for AIA, including the CCJ window of opportunity, followed very swiftly by my favourite.... the filing of annual accounts!!! Lets see if those business trips to meet Qatar Airways last summer are in there for example!!! First week of April will certainly pique my interest if/when those accounts are filed!

I don't really want to get too deep into this other lot, namely because they are in the States, and I'm much less interested than one here... however, with that said, I'm minded to fire off a quick email to the law firm in Boca Raton to quickly ask for the lawyer that is named in the document as being heavily involved, and whether they can put any credence to the document.