PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No-frills kangaroo ready to hop
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2003, 10:54
balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the off thread point there, DM, but I'm not a S/O. And that would be irrelevant anyway. And frankly, as three bars correctly points out, the majority of S/O's in QF are highly experienced GA and military operators. So please keep your arrogance to yourself.

Now to the crux of your last post. Why should AIPA help you, as you infer that they should? And for that matter, why winge that nobody has attempted to "help" the IPG. Can't you guys help yourselves? Can't you see that the offer presently on the table is way substandard? (YES or NO answer please).

No point in getting on here and complaining that no-one is "trying to help you", any more than us QF guys getting on here and complaining that the IPG are trying to undercut us. It's a simple matter of action. And whilst I'm suddenly seeing action on AIPA's part for their members, I see or hear nothing from the IPG trying to improve their lot.

And yes, you are quite correct. Dividing and conquering is a tool GD and his thugs like to use. We can't let them. Nor can you.