PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyby School Leon
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2020, 16:31
John Gimenez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forget about this flight school, they only want your MONEY. I did the ATPL at Flybyscholl (Flybai ATO E166 ex Bilbao) and I could say itīs one of the worst flightīs school in Spain. All the reviews are fake!! The course itīs carried out at Burgos, not in Leon, as they show in their webpage, because the donīt have the authorization from spanish authorities for flying at Leon airport, they dontīt want to pay the airport FEES (1 million euros anual), thatīs why first the were at Bilbao, then Los oteros - Leon, and now Burgos, and in a couple of month who knows where they will be at. The course canīt be finished in 14 months, so you will have to pay more and more euros, thatīs why the low PRICE itīs a real HOOK/BAIT. The "madrileņo" Alex Alvarez itīs an scammer and sociopath person, the best thing he does itīs to lie, and he does it well. The teachers are a disaster, they have no real experience on airlines and many never flew; they are from Venezuela, China, Oman, Arabia and others countryīs out of Spain. The first thing that they give you are all the anwers for the exams!! They got many Light Sport Aircraft because their price itīs half the cost of Piper or Cessna, fake schoolīs got this LSA to reduce operational costs, but not your fee: with two students fee they buy one aircraft. The food itīs horrible (you will have to buy your own), and the residence Emilio Hurtado (and hotel Las Vegas Burgos) has to much noise 24hr, bad bed and many problems with the infrastructure, thatīs why itīs cheap. 99% of the studentīs are from Oman, Iran and Arabia, they donīt know spanish, so they can be cheated easily. And many more things that they hide and you discover them late.....DONīT SAY I DIDNīT TELL YOU...good luck.

Last edited by John Gimenez; 6th Mar 2020 at 22:59.