PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 13th Feb 2020, 15:37
Modular Halil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intergrate

Originally Posted by Max1996
Hi, I started my search for a cadet program for me to join. I am new and have decided to look for an integrated program that will give me the best chances. The modular route I am not interested in. I saw the Aer Lingus program which I will apply for. Also I saw the Ryanair program with AFTA. The selection seems the same but not sure if Ryanair pays for the training. After the selection is there a job guarantee?
I don't think you have a job guarantee going through AFTA for Ryanair mentored programme as it says youll be trained by AFTA then youll have a final assessment from Ryanair and upon completion you will be accepted for a Ryanair mentored scheme.

I highly advise you go modular why such a rush to get into the flight deck ? You can get your licences for as little as 50k modular but sure you can get crippled by 100k loan repayments and intrest payments, then turn sour for the rest of your career. Food for thought

modular halil

final point: if you want to go intergrated go onto easy jets/ L3