PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyby School Leon
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2020, 11:49
Evoluxione

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very positive experience at least for me. Everyone from staff that we met seemed very professional, easy to approach and answered any question you had in mind. The same attitude (that I liked) they have shown earlier was present on the open day as well. They didn't bull**** and told us straight about the course and how hard it will be if we chose this particular school.

Everything else seemed super as well including the simulators, aircrafts and classrooms etc. They even mentioned that they might transfer all operations to Burgos where there is much better accomodation than in Leon for example. Also they clarified (I didn't know this) that the course will be completed in both Leon and Burgos separately meaning that there won't be any shuttling between Leon and Burogs airport when ever there is flight days(this is what I thought at first). Students will first live a few months in Leon finishing the 2 month ground school and then will move to Burgos for the ATPL + flight training period that lasts about 7 months if I understood correctly. Honestly I'm not sure what happened after that because it was unclear to me if the students move back to Leon for the remainder time or not. If Flybyschool is lurking about this forum they could perhaps clarify this for everyone?

Overall I couldn't personally think of anything negative about the school based on the visit other than the fact that overall Spanish people (at least outside of the schools staff that I met) do not speak English at all