PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 16th Nov 2003, 05:47
Nearly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the other 7 on November 10....

Seeing as I've never put a post up before and that we all spent a bit of time in between lunch and interview praising the usefulness of PPrune, I thought that I would spend 5 minutes to get back in touch with those who I had the pleasure of meeting on Tuesday. Unfortunately I was one of those who was unsuccessful (hence the username) and had a long journey home Tuesday evening. I am still extremely gutted that I was unable to join the rest of you on Wednesday but I am sure that everything went well.

To the 3 that I shared the bad news with - it was difficult to sit there and not be asked to stay over with the others and although I am still gutted, I look back at it as a great experience meeting like-minded people and learning so much.

To the 4 that got through - I trust that you all passed the sim test on Wednesday??? (I have read a couple of posts to find that some of you did). If you did, then congratulations - I wish you all the best for the training ahead. When does the training start - we all thought it would be March as we understood that Feb was already fully booked??

I would like to re-iterate comments made by OL and Wing_Bound_Vortex - CTC staff made me feel at home on both visits to Dibden and although I didn't make it to Stage 4, I am certainly better for the whole experience - Thank You.

Enjoy NZ and see you around.

S