PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 10th Feb 2020, 19:54
BirdmanBerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by diffident
I wouldn't have thought so, Companies House like to go after the directors personally, so I would have expected any action by CH to be against him personally as the person listed with "significant control". Indeed, CH make a big thing about director's personal responsibility in areas such as filing.

The point I made previously though - as he and, I assume, his grandmother(?) are listed as directors - is she aware of the CCJ against the company and the possible ramifications of it? I'd be inclined to suggest most likely not.

But again, coming back to the subject in hand, for a registered company that has no assets or cash on hand, and to now be 4 times its issued share capital in debt, really does speak volumes of this whole sorry saga. The concern as I stated before, is that its gone from pretty harmless social media/online fantasy, to now being something rather more serious, particularly from the point of view that someone somewhere is owed money and was likely deceived into parting with a service/product in the first place.
Companies House wouldn't claim via the courts, they would just strike off the company instead.