PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airlines Interview Update
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2003, 03:26
missleadfoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To everyone with interviews, congratulations, it's great there are a few people from here who have made it to this stage.

Remember, the group interview is your chance to shine above everyone else. Do your research on the company, walk in with confidence (don't over do it though) and smile. Believe me, your first impressions to the interviewers can make or break you.

Have a good nights sleep, be fresh, decide what you are going to wear 2 days before and have it ready so you are feeling comfortable and confident. Eat well before you go so your tummy doesn't rumble. Dont over do the cologne/perfume and suck those mints all the way to the interview. And this is a good tip, don't drink too much water before you go, you may be there for a while and this is not the time you want to excuse yourself, you want all the time to promote yourself. Ladies don't overdo the makeup and guys, forget the makeup.

Some may laugh at all this but these are things I have learnt over the years and I have seen it all.

Good luck, I hope you all do well.