PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2020, 16:33
Vokes55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ROC10
I'm not really sure what you're implying with the first part of your post but perhaps comparing the word in bold with the name of the site would be useful. As has been said many times before, if you are not interested in the contents of a thread, you are not obligated to read or reply to it. Likewise, if you feel there's any particular subject that needs discussing instead, feel free to do so. Frankly, I can't see much else that is more news-worthy regarding TUI at the moment (especially as posters are frequently berated for posting about fleet movements and the like). The shortage of aircraft for the upcoming summer is a significant issue and so it is understandable that people wish to discuss it, whether this be through the posting of "rumours" or otherwise.
The reference to the “rumour” part of the website name always makes me laugh. Can I assume you’re also a “professional pilot” then?

Rumours are fine if they have come from a valid source. The majority of the stuff on this thread is just opinion. In your opinion Titan will be used at Stansted.

As has been mentioned by myself and others that might be regarded as credible sources, the expansion to the program is and always has been due to be operated by TUI crew on TUI aircraft. They wouldn’t hire 100 additional pilots if that wasn’t the case. What happens with the Max is anyone’s guess.