PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2020, 16:10
ROC10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vokes55
As this thread is just constant speculation, opinion and rumour about whether or not TUI will use third party again this summer, I’ll throw in some “news”. The four lines originally planned to be operated by Norwegian out of LGW are now planned to be operated by Smartlynx on a damp lease (Smartlynx flight deck, TUI cabin crew) basis, operating using TUI flight numbers but from the South terminal.

This is due to Norwegian’s own Max issues.
I'm not really sure what you're implying with the first part of your post but perhaps comparing the word in bold with the name of the site would be useful. As has been said many times before, if you are not interested in the contents of a thread, you are not obligated to read or reply to it. Likewise, if you feel there's any particular subject that needs discussing instead, feel free to do so. Frankly, I can't see much else that is more news-worthy regarding TUI at the moment (especially as posters are frequently berated for posting about fleet movements and the like). The shortage of aircraft for the upcoming summer is a significant issue and so it is understandable that people wish to discuss it, whether this be through the posting of "rumours" or otherwise.

With that being said, your contribution in the later part of your post is appreciated and is the kind of helpful response people are most likely looking for.