PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Bovingdon - 1960s
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2020, 09:26
KaneDL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning again, one and all.
I posted a while back in this thread, asking those with knowledge / connections / photographs etc of Bovingdon Airfield about usage of photos (with credit of course) and possible involvement in celebrating the site on VE Day this year.
Unfortunately it seems that my post count has been restricting my ability to receive many Personal Messages. I have however, subscribed to this thread and hope people will get back to me there.
Forum rules of course prevent me from sharing an email address, hopefully if you visit Drift Limits Motorsport Academy's Website and visit the VE 2020 page, you can find my details there, as well as details about the event.

I would absolutely love to hear from each and every one of you that has details of the airfield, anything we could print, display and share would be a huge benefit to the local community. Educating people about the history of our airfields and those who bravely flew from them is so incredibly important. I hope that you'll become part of the event in some way, to make sure the story lives on through future generations.